That depends on what YOU mean when YOU think of the ‘best’!!
To different people, ‘best’ can mean different things:
- do you mean the cheapest?
- the most comfortable?
- the warmest?
- the most funky and colourful?
- or the most stylish?
- the most hard wearing?
You also have other things to consider, such as:
- what water sports do you want to enjoy?
- what the water temperature will be?
- are you drawn toward eco friendly manufacturers?
- are you drawn toward the big brands?
With the wide range of styles available, and the large number of manufacturers, along with a variety modern materials and technologies, there are many suits to choose from and everone can be catered for!
Let’s go back a step, and investigate what has brought you to this page…
You are likely to have come to this page following one of two main thought processes:
- You have recently tried a watersport, you want to take it up more regularly, and you want your own suit for one of many reasons…
- You are looking at trying a watersport and don’t like the idea of using a rental suit, so you want to be prepared!
So you may or may not understand what a wetsuit is for, or how it does it!
Here is the briefest of explanations:
By maintaining a close fit and minimising the amount of water flushing through the suit, the body stays warm. The small amount of water trapped under the suit soon heats up from body heat and effectively becomes part of the suit itself, or at least part of the way it keep you warm!
Now the basics are out the way, it it time for you to investigate further YOUR definitions of ‘best wetsuit’ one at a time
What does ‘best wetsuit’ mean for you?
- do you mean the cheapest? Click Here
- the most comfortable? Click Here
- the warmest? Click Here
- the most funky and colourful? Click Here
- or the most stylish? Click Here
- the most hard wearing? Click Here
- what water sports do you want to enjoy? Click Here
- what the water temberature will be? Click Here
- are you drawn toward eco friendly manufacturers? Click Here
- are you drawn toward the big brands? Click Here